Saturday, 12 October 2013

47. Practice Editing - Inside Panel!

For my inside panels I am going to have objects related to fairy tales/ children's stories. One of my objects is going to be a red rose (as seen in Beauty and the Beast) and I have done some basic editing and tried seeing where the lyrics look best. Below is the original photo I took and then the edited one in which I changed the background to black and white and highlighted the rose and the stem some more.



 I have played around adding lyrics just to see where they would be positioned best and so far my favourite is number 4 however I shall keep experimenting and get feedback as well as editing my other photos.






I then cropped the rose in and added more highlights as I found in the examples above that when I was editing there seemed to be a lot of unnecessary space.
After the initial editing I cropped the image in a square shape and added the lyrics to see the effect, which works fairly effectively.



No comments:

Post a Comment