-Effective camera work
-Well set out, well planned and portrayed
- Very detailed and co-ordinated, very good overall, no negatives
- I liked the props and the smashing, glitter, smoke etc. It portrays the dark effect.
- I liked that you had the same person playing chess on both sides.
- Really liked the shots where you focused in and out
The class did come up with some suggestions however some of these were slightly bizarre such as:
-The Mad Hatter's hat looks silly
- Throw a rock at the drum to break the skin (although this could be expensive.
However we did get some really interesting suggestions and the main thing to improve was the band's performance and so in our third draft we have changed the clips around to improve that.
For the full list of feedback go to: Liberty's Blog!
As well as showing people at school I also showed some of my friends to see what they thought. Most of my friends are not media/film students however but they gave some really positive feedback! The two main sections people really liked were the chess shots and the song choice which I'm really happy about!





No comments:
Post a Comment